Executive Golf Days
The normal corporate golf day (if there is such a thing) is generally a large scale affair. Most corporate golf days are for between 60 and 144 golfers and at times you may feel that cannot offer the personal attention you wish to your valued clients. These days still tend to be successful and they continue to grow in popularity however our research has shown there is a real market for the smaller, more intimate "executive golf day".
The "executive golf day" is defined by GOLFSelect as one where between 4 and 24 people generally play a game of golf on a top course, have a meal, possibly win a prize and overall feel personally pampered by the company who has invited them.
GOLFSelect, through its unrivalled access and excellent relationships with the majority of the top golf courses in Australia, now offers you the ability to create your very own executive golf day to really spoil your clients.
Each of our executive golf days is completely tailored to suit your specific needs ensuring that each golf day is different to any other.
Key facets of the day include:
- Access to the majority of Australia's top golf courses including private member clubs and normally impossible to play courses.
- A pre and/or post meal in the clubhouse.
- On course drinks and snacks.
- Player gift packs prepared and given to each player.
- A pre day website where invitees can reply re their ability to attend the day, find out more information about the day, do homework regarding the golf course, find out how to get there as well as what to wear.
- Customised collateral for the day including information sheets, scorecards, competition markers and more.
The Golf Course
Selecting the best golf course to hold your day is a very important consideration. Budget, location and availability are generally the key considerations. GOLFSelect has unrivalled access to the majority of the top golf courses in Australia and can help manage this very sensitive part of the golf day and secure the best golf course based on your specific needs.
Player Gift Packs
Gift pack inclusions can be as wide ranging or basic as you like. GOLFSelect can organise all of your needs here and typical items might include:
- Callaway, TopFlite or Ben Hogan golf balls (either with your logo or without)
- Golf Tee packets
- Golf Cap, Shirt, Windvest or other clothing
- Divvy pitch repairer (world's best ball mark repair tool)
- A GOLFSelect golf course calendar
- GOLFSelect golf course screensaver
Pre Game Website
Exclusive to GOLFSelect is the ability to create a pre game website which contains details about your golf day including:
- the ability to RSVP directly online
- review detailed course information, playing tips, course photos, driving directions and dress regulations
An added touch which can be organised by GOLFSelect is the creation and customising of collateral exclusively for your golf day. This collateral would include company logos, course photos and might include:
- An information sheet each player would receive at registration covering all aspects of the day
- Customised scorecards (ie. if ambrose is being played for example then an ambrose scorecard would be produced)
- Competition markers (Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive):
Some of our clients that we have organised an executive golf day for include:
If you would like more information on how GOLFSelect can assist in helping you organise a small and memorable executive golf day then please contact Gary Lisbon or Matthew Ridge on 03-9563-6776. Alternatively complete our inquiry form and one of our staff will be in contact with you.